Think Local First
Even though it may not seem like it today, Thursday is the first day of spring! This has been an exceptionally long, hard winter on all of us. And with the warm weather comes not only a fresh outlook and an excitement about the changing seasons, but also a whole lot of WORK. There are home repairs, yard clean-up, vehicle maintenance, garden planting, and a whole litany of other chores to be done.
The good news is that Sheridan and Sheridan County have top notch businesses that can help make these “spring is in the air” tasks much quicker and easier, so that we can all spend less time working and more time enjoying the beautiful weather that is sure to be on the horizon.
We have put together our Top Ten reasons why we should all THINK LOCAL FIRST:
1. Help ensure our community’s prosperity
2. Support our family, friends and neighbors
3. Help create and maintain jobs in our community
4. Support those who support our local programs and causes
5. Local sales tax is invested back into services, programs and infrastructure
6. Save gas, time and money
7. Get more personal service
9. Help build a stronger community for future generations
10. KEEPING BUSINESS IN SHERIDAN COUNTY KEEPS SHERIDAN COUNTY IN BUSINESS!
Posted in the following categories: About Sheridan County, Economic & Business Development