Vacutech LLC is seeking multiple CAD/Architectural Drafters, including entry and senior level positions, to join our expanding team. Vacutech, LLC is the leader in designing and building central carwash vacuum systems, janitorial and house cleaning systems and vacuum for industrial and commercial applications. Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced work environment, be detail oriented, self-motivated and able to perform well within a team setting. Our drafting team works closely with our sales team to produce professional drawing packets for use with bids and proposals and with our engineering team to produce submittal packets for certifications and permitting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use Revit software to develop designs for use by Vacutech customers, certification agencies, local jurisdictions and internal operations departments.
- Work from technical specifications, customer and internal drawings, hand sketches, scanned images, Google Earth, government drawings and/or general specifications.
- Utilize knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Independently audit own work for completeness, accuracy, compliance to standards and manufacturability.
- Building Relationships
- Organization Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Associate’s degree from an accredited CAD training program preferred.
- Two years of relevant work experience preferred, preferably in an architectural, product development, and/or manufacturing environment.
- Experience and proficiency using Autodesk Revit preferred.
Interested, skilled applicants with the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen should submit a completed application for employment and resume to Vacutech at PO Box 3048, Sheridan, WY 82801 or in person at the Vacutech office. Vacutech is an equal opportunity employer.