Chief Credit/Lending Officer
The Chief Credit/Lending Officer (CCLO) is responsible for administering and overseeing the Bank’s entire loan portfolio and lending staff. The CCLO drafts and updates the Bank’s loan and credit risk review policies and procedures for approval by CEO and Board of Directors.
The CCLO reviews credit relationships to determine the adequacy of underwriting, quantifies credit risk on both a micro and macro level, and provides guidance to lending officers. This position identifies and administers pricing and product strategies to meet the business objectives of the Bank, and is responsible for the bank’s allowance methodology and policies.
Salary depending upon experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in branch/lending administration.
- Strong background in financial institution operating policies & procedures, banking regulations (federal & state).
- Strong background in commercial underwriting & lending.
- High level financial analytical & underwriting skills.
- Good management, human resources, & employee development skills, with ability to manage a group of skilled managers.
- Good written & oral communication skills, excellent public relations skills.
How to Apply:
Send Resume to:
Bill DeLapp, Int. President
Kerrie Bohler, AVP SHR Branch/HR Manager
PO Box 6026
Sheridan, WY 82801