Curves Coach Positions
Curves of Sheridan is looking for Part-time Coaches. You would be responsible for helping members build a healthy lifestyle; guiding members toward their goals, supporting them each step of the way and celebrating every victory. A Circuit Coach’s role is to service members by coaching them on the circuit, at monthly coaching sessions andusingCurvesSmart.
Some of the tasks for Circuit Coaches includes:
- Participating in any in-club promotions
- Maintain a nutrition and a healthy lifestyle knowledge base.
- Believe in the Curves’ programs and have passion for helping others meet fitness goals and/or lose weight.
- Lead by example through adopting a healthy lifestyle that may include participating in our Curves programs.
- Ensure safety of members on the
- Maintain member engagement through motivating, energetic, approachable, polite, compassionate, and encouraging
- Possess knowledge of the circuit exercises, ability to follow scripts and have credibility to explain exercises and movements to Understand and explain target heart rate zones.
- Provide one–on–one coaching for first three workouts, refresher workouts, and as needed.
- Help members stay focused on results and goals, actively engage, push and motivate them to success with caring
- Coach specialty classes on the
- Coaches may be needed to assist in emergency situations by thinking on their feet, calling 911 and/or administering first aid/CPR. State law may require CPR certification.
- Demonstrate product knowledge (bars, shakes, supplements, apparel, and bra fittings).
- Enter all member transaction information into Curves Operating System.
- Memorize the phone script.
- Schedule appointments for all incoming calls and walk-ins.
- Must have flexible schedule.
- Light cleaning such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning equipment, mats and
Education and/or Experience:
- Customer service experience with sales.
- Retail, sales and/or fitness industry experience preferred.
- Online training will be provided.
Coaching requires the ability to complete circuit coach training, and use/demonstrate the Curves circuit exercise equipment. For each piece of exercise equipment, the circuit coach must be able to perform the exercise, verbally explain the movement and relate which muscle groups are engaged. Exercises can be modified.
- Base hourly compensation, plus commission pay
- Average 15 – 20 hours per week.
- Please email resumes to CurvesofSheridan@gmail.com