Job Title: Executive Director of The Food Group, Sheridan, WY
Hiring Range: $25-$30/hour DOE
Job Summary: The Executive Director of a local nonprofit organization whose mission is providing nourishment to children in Sheridan County, Wyoming. Assists the board of directors with administration, budgeting, and management, in line with the goals and priorities of the organization. Oversees and manages the organization’s food, literacy, and summer programs. Provides oversight to part-time staff members as needed. Responsible for a maintaining detailed records of the organization’s finances, donor database and donations, payroll, and tax returns. Ensures clear and consistent communication and relationships with the organization’s key partners including the school districts, other nonprofits, volunteers, community members, and board of directors.
Position is year-round with a flexible schedule of an average of 25-30 hours per week.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to the mission and work of The Food Group
- Demonstrated experience working with a team
- Ability to be flexible and creative within the organization’s work
- A self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Speaks and writes effectively and clearly in a professional manner both individually and to groups
- Experience in planning and executing events
- Understanding of the importance of cultivating donor relationships
Education and Experience
An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required or the equivalent in applicable experience.
- Expected to work from organization’s headquarters
- Computer provided
- Cell phone provided
- Start date on or before April 30, 2019
Documents Needed to Apply:
- Letter of interest
- Two personal references
Submit above via email to Board Chair, Arin Waddell, at email@example.com
Position open until March 18, 2019.