Installation Team Member
Vacutech LLC is seeking an Installation Team Member to join our expanding team. Vacutech LLC is the leader in designing and building central carwash vacuum systems, janitorial and house cleaning systems and vacuum for industrial and commercial applications. Candidates must have the experience and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking. This position requires working on external job sites, providing exceptional customer service and the installation and/or repair of products in accordance with the manufacturer recommendations, company standards and customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor on construction projects; performs manual work related to the installation of custom vacuum solutions
• Maintains a clean job site: picks up all tools and equipment and secures job site each day to eliminate potential hazards
• Follow all instructions given by Installation Team Lead or Senior Installation Team Member
• Unload, distribute & relocate materials as directed
• Layout & assemble products as directed
• Trouble-shoot & repair products as directed
• Install products in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or company standards
• Perform all work, in a competent manner, as directed to insure the timely completion
• Insure all required paperwork is accurately completed & submitted in a timely manner (Including timesheets, expense reports, logs, job reports, employment forms, etc.)
• Attend company and/or customer safety meetings to ensure that work is conducted in strict adherence with the company safety program & customer requirements
• Conduct the safe & proper operation of any fork lift, scissor lift or other such tools & equipment as may be necessary for the completion of the work
• Respond to all telephone, voicemail, email and/or text messages in a timely fashion
• Demonstrate a positive, professional, and cooperative attitude whenever representing the company
• Other duties as assigned
• Technical Capacity
• Organization Skills
• Communication Proficiency
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Customer Service
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Read & understand blueprints, product drawings/details & building layouts.
• Proper & safe operation of various hand/power tools including hammer drills, band saws, drills, reciprocating saws, impact guns, grinders, laser levels, etc.
• Ability to work at heights up to 60’ in a safe and proper manner.
• Ability to exhibit basic math skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to frequently/repetitively lift up to 75 pounds, stand, stoop, squat, kneel and climb.
• Be available to travel and stay at location assigned as required.
The Vacutech Application for Employment can be found at www.vacutechllc.com.
Interested, skilled applicants with the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen must submit a completed application for employment and resume to Vacutech at PO Box 3048, Sheridan, WY 82801 or in person at the Vacutech office. Vacutech is an equal opportunity employer.