Investment Performance Analyst
The Investment Performance Analyst is an exciting new role at Frontier. This dynamic role will work with many of the Frontier teams creating and implementing new initiatives. The primary responsibilities of this position include composite performance calculations, database maintenance and design, report creation and generation, sales support and aide. In addition, the Investment Performance Analyst will be involved in research and analysis of securities to be added to Frontier’s “preferred security list” as options for future purchases.
• Composite maintenance and calculations
• Aggregation and management of data performance
• Prepare reports for the Investment Committee meetings
• Provide support to other department’s inquiries on performance related items
• Report production containing performance or portfolio management related data for external and internal use
• Attend Investment Committee meetings
• Analyze and research securities
• Desire to achieve the CIPM designation
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field is required
• Intellectually inquisitive with strong math and computer skills: including Microsoft Excel, Access and knowledge of Morningstar Direct, Zephyr Style Advisor is a plus
• Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy is critical to this position
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• 2+ years of experience preferred
Who We Are
For more information about Frontier Asset Management, go to visit www.frontierasset.com. Frontier, LLC is an award-winning, nationally recognized investment management company founded in 2000. Frontier delivers investment strategies through its partnerships with independent financial advisors in all 50 states across the United States. Frontier is an investment industry innovator with expertise in investment manager due diligence, asset allocation and investment strategy design and implementation. Frontier is dedicated to continuous improvement of its investment process and services.
At Frontier we believe that to bring the best investment products to market we need the best people who love what they do. Our people are treated with value and enjoy a great work-life balance. Frontier provides industry competitive compensation, a full benefit package including: 401K matching, we pay the employee health, dental, vision and life insurance premium, education opportunity reimbursement and flexibility. We are a fun company who is always looking for innovative people that are passionate about being the best in the industry.
If you think you have what it takes to join the team please send a letter of interest and resume to Cathy Pelissier at email@example.com.