This position will collaborate on the planning and execution of marketing at Frontier. The ideal candidate will enhance the marketing department by creating content and carrying out daily tasks to keep the department functioning. The prime candidate for this position would be an enthusiastic, innovative and open-minded individual who has graphic design, copy editing or social media marketing experience.
• Manage Frontier content, including: presentations, bios and commentaries
• Bring Frontier ideas to life through graphic design
• Build out our social media presence by creating organic content, monitoring and engaging the Frontier social media audience
• Report on analytics in weekly or monthly intervals
• Website marketing content maintenance and design
• Collaborate with the Marketing Manager on various marketing projects and events
• Coordination of campaigns and projects with marketing, operations and sales teams
• BA in marketing, communications, journalism or related field and 5+ years of experience
• Proven competence in design and copywriting consumer-friendly materials: candidates will need to provide a portfolio of examples
• Experience managing multiple social media accounts and plugged into current trends in social media account management
• Graphic design expertise
• Innovative and meticulous eye for the details
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Systems knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Word Press, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, SalesForce or Digital Asset Management systems a plus
Who We Are
For more information about Frontier Asset Management, go to visit www.frontierasset.com. Frontier, LLC is an award-winning, nationally recognized investment management company founded in 2000. Frontier delivers investment strategies through its partnerships with independent financial advisors in all 50 states across the United States. Frontier is an investment industry innovator with expertise in investment manager due diligence, asset allocation and investment strategy design and implementation. Frontier is dedicated to continuous improvement of its investment process and services.
At Frontier we believe that to bring the best investment products to market we need the best people who love what they do. Our people are treated with value and enjoy a great work-life balance. Frontier provides industry competitive compensation, a full benefit package including: 401K matching, we pay the employee health, dental, vision and life insurance premium, education opportunity reimbursement and flexibility. We are a fun company who is always looking for innovative people that are passionate about being the best in the industry.
If you think you have what it takes to join the team please send a letter of interest and resume to Cathy Pelissier at firstname.lastname@example.org.