Office Nurse (RN, LPN, or CMA) – BHMM
Essential daily duties include rooming patients, reviewing patient history and assessing the health status of patients by collecting and analyzing patient data. Testing and administering medications within the nursing scope of practice is expected. It is required that each RN/LPN/CMA is familiar with standard concept, procedures, and practices in nursing services. Other duties may include assisting in office procedures, supply inventory management, cleaning and organizing exam rooms and equipment, scheduling and assisting in patient reception services and office coordinator duties as necessary. The position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals as well as healthcare consumers
- Assists the physician(s), physician assistant(s), and nurse practitioners in addressing hospital and clinic related issues, serves as liaison and representative of Big Horn Health Network in resolving problems and participates on committees as appropriate.
- Ability to effectively coordinate care in a complex practice model with highly interactive multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals with competing demands on available resources which must balance to create patient-centered care. Work will include setting common goals, merging resources, providing education, and cross training roles.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
Disclaimer: The above position has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed within this position.
- Current Registered Nurse, LPN or CMA Licensure in the State of Wyoming without restrictions, preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS certification preferred.