Peak Powersports, Sheridan’s Premier Powersports dealership is adding to our sales team. We are in search of an energetic individual to help maintain the high-quality customer service our growing customer base deserves. If you are a self-starter interested in being part of a high end powersports dealership look no further. We are a locally owned business that sells Recreational and Utility vehicles. This position requires an individual with excellent interpersonal communication skills, willingness to learn about our fun products, the ability to multitask, a disciplined work ethic, follow up, and a strong enthusiasm for the powersports industry. This is a full-time position with benefits and great potential for growth and pay.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Facilitate Parts and Unit sales deals with customers in a professional manner.
- Communicate regularly with customers via phone, email and in person.
- Learn to be knowledgeable about the products and be able to present and sell to customers.
- Keep proper notes and records of all sales leads, customer follow-ups.
- Close deals and walk the customer through the sales process and follow up after.
- Assist customers with parts look up, sales, and service appointments.
- Assist in the Parts department with stocking and pulling parts for customers.
- Be a professional employee with integrity, a stellar work ethic, and high motivation.
- Solid understanding and experience with power sports vehicles.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Sales experience preferred or strong customer service experience.
- Proven track record for quality work.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Pay based on experience.
- Benefits include Insurance, 401K, Paid vacation, discounts.
If you love a fast paced and fun work environment drop off or mail your resume today to Peak Powersports 1440 Wesco Court, Sheridan WY 82801 C/O Randy Burns.