Survey Crew Chief
Trihydro Corporation is a leading U.S. engineering and environmental firm dedicated to providing clients across many industries with effective, responsive, and safe solutions.
Position: Survey Crew Chief
Position Location: Sheridan or Laramie, WY
Job description: Preferred candidates would have 5-10 years of relevant survey development experience. Responsibilities will include significant field work and travel along with topographical surveying, ROW surveys, construction staking, and boundary surveys. Applicants should be familiar with Trimble GPS equipment and AutoCAD software. Applicants with an LSIT and aspirations to become a PLS are preferred. Applicants must have a commitment to safe operations, be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, and a clean driving record.
- Acceptable written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and project team members
- Acceptable employment history with a demonstrated commitment to safe work practices
- Initiative and motivation, with an emphasis on completing project deliverables on schedule
- Dependable, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail and accuracy
- PLS or LSIT certification
- Familiarity with Trimble equipment and software
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Oil and gas experience
- Ability to travel for a number of days at a time
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits (including a 10% 401(k) match).
Apply at https://www.trihydro.com/about-us/careers with application, resume, and cover letter. Trihydro is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected Veteran.