Wyoming Business Council
- Business counseling
- Business permitting
- Business planning
- Energy efficiency and conservation programs
- Government contracts consulting
- Human resources consulting
- Patents, trademarks, copyright and licensing assistance
- International trade assistance
- Manufacturing resources
- Marketing assistance
- Product development
Wyoming Dept of Workforce Services
- Workforce development training fund grants
Air Travel - For passenger services, Sheridan County Airport is serviced by Great Lakes Airlines with direct flights daily to Denver International Airport in Colorado. There are three daily flights to and from Denver leaving as early as 6:45 a.m. Sunday through Friday, and two daily flights on Saturday.
Air Cargo - Great Lakes Airlines, FedEx, and UPS provide air cargo service to and from Sheridan.
Ground Transport - For other transportation of goods, Sheridan is conveniently located adjacent to I-90, only 30 miles from the I-90/I-25 interchange, and along the primary north/south route form Billings, Montana to Denver, Colorado. Sheridan is also seved by the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad.
- Digital local and long distance telephone services
- Broadband internet access – DSL, dedicated and satellite, fiberoptic (limited to certain areas)
- IP video conferencing services
- Digital mobile wireless solutions
- Business telecommunications and data systems
- Digital cable