The Chamber will host its 24th annual Awards of Excellence celebration on Wednesday, Feb. 8, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Ramada Plaza.
Join us as we recognize all of the nominees and announce the recipients in the four awards categories: Community Champion, Strength of Sheridan, Business of the Year and Business Person of the Year. The nominees were named by the Chamber’s Board of Directors, and the recipients were selected by the Chamber membership via online vote.
Cost is $20 per person, and advanced registration is required by 5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 7, in order to provide the venue with an accurate count.
The nominees in each category are:
Community Champion Award:
• Robert Briggs
• J.T. Grainger
• Patrick Henderson
• Joey’s Fly Fishing Foundation
• SAGE Community Arts
Strength of Sheridan Award:
• Ace Hardware/Sheridan Arts & Crafts
• C&B Operations, LLC
• Fletcher Construction
• The Sport Stop
• TOP Office Products, Inc.
Business of the Year Award:
• Sheridan Motor, Inc.
• The Big Horn Y
• Wagner Ranch Services
Business Person of the Year Award:
• Kathy Bede (Verdello, LLC)
• Jessica Bohnsack (Sheridan Stationery Books & Gifts)
• Torrey Moody (Arby’s & Taco John’s/Good Times)
• Jon Oman (Jon Oman State Farm)
• Dave Wills (Let ‘Er Buck Car Wash, LLC & Summit Realty Group, Inc.)