This position will be responsible for providing complex support to the Managing Principal at Frontier. The ideal candidate must possess a positive can-do attitude that thrives on meeting deadlines, enjoys multitasking many projects, a solid work ethic and a desire to learn as well as be part of a team. The Executive Assistant (EA) will be discreet having contact with information that can be confidential in nature. To be successful and meet both executive and business demands, the EA will need to work under minimal supervision.
- Preparing and setting appointments
- Coordinating and running some meetings
- Social media management
- Presentation and written material editing and polishing
- Handling daily administrative duties
- Client contact in person and by phone
- Responding to requests and outreaches
- Calendar and travel management
- Miscellaneous clerical duties
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years relevant experience
- Experience within Financial Services preferred
- Previous experience desired
- Able to multi-task
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Who We Are
For more information about Frontier Asset Management, go to visit www.frontierasset.com. Frontier, LLC is an award-winning, nationally recognized investment management company founded in 2000. Frontier delivers investment strategies through its partnerships with independent financial advisors in all 50 states across the United States. Frontier is an investment industry innovator with expertise in investment manager due diligence, asset allocation and investment strategy design and implementation. Frontier is dedicated to continuous improvement of its investment process and services.
At Frontier we believe that to bring the best investment products to market we need the best people who love what they do. Our people are treated with value and enjoy a great work-life balance. Frontier provides industry competitive compensation, a full benefit package including: 401K matching, we pay the employee health, dental, vision and life insurance premium, education opportunity reimbursement and flexibility. We are a fun company who is always looking for innovative people that are passionate about being the best in the industry.
If you think you have what it takes to join the team, please send a letter of interest and resume to Cathy Pelissier at email@example.com