Act as a customer service, sales and technical representative for Kennon’s General Aviation (25% capacity) and Healthcare (75% capacity) product lines. Share responsibility for the achievement of team sales goals and strategies, and the development of current and proposed product lines. Provide face to face contact with customers when necessary, generating sales and maintaining current and previous customer relationships. Drive the on-time delivery of customer inputs to manufacturing team for effective product realization.
• Respond to requests/inquiries from customers in a timely manner; provide excellent customer service.
• Provide information regarding product lines, quotations, delivery times, warranty periods, and credit/financing arrangements.
• Provide briefings to Kennon leadership regarding sales activities, challenges, strategies, etc.
• Interface between the customer and design & production teams to achieve timely and quality output that meets customer expectations.
• Ensure products are designed and manufactured correctly for the end-user and application. Provide feedback on products to identify and implement improvements.
• Document and respond to customer feedback; facilitate corrective action when customer requirements are not met.
• Coordinate and document returned goods; drive preventive action and root cause analysis to resolve external nonconformities.
• Assist in the development of marketing strategies to position Kennon at the forefront of the Healthcare industry; implement marketing strategy and measure effectiveness.
• Attend conferences and expositions to represent Kennon, network and market Kennon Healthcare products.
• Understand behavioral healthcare organizations, facility requirements and funding/contracting processes. Act as an advocate for the behavioral healthcare community.
• Collect and analyze data regarding the current market, climate and Kennon market share; perform outreach to potential customers; identify areas of opportunity.
• Pursue leads generated by marketing activity; initiate communication with customers to discuss needs.
• Build rapport with Healthcare industry leaders. Proactively engage industry leaders to make Kennon the approved source for ligature-resistant products.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
2+ years in sales, service position
Experience implementing and managing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology desirable
Great attention to detail and time management skills; data and deadline driven
Self-motivated with work ethic; strong oral and written communication skills
Team worker promoting “one company” across manufacturing and administrative departments
Experience developing, implementing and analyzing market strategies, and project management
Familiarity working in a manufacturing environment
Kennon Products is a multi-faceted company with a reputation built on quality and service. Kennon has designed and manufactured quality items protecting high value assets, using advanced industrial fabrics and composites, for over thirty years. Kennon was founded in 1984, with a focus on the design and manufacture of high quality general aviation products. Kennon’s initial success led to growth and the ability to supply diverse product lines designed to preserve aircraft integrity for general aviation, military and commercial aircraft.
In order to preserve and protect high value assets within the aviation industry and beyond, Kennon acquired material specialists, engineers, and design experts to complement the long-established technology and expertise of the organization’s industrial sewing machine operators, support and production personnel. Kennon expanded its product base to include a healthcare product line (ligature-resistant doors) in 2009, at the request of local Veterans Affairs Medical Center employees, with an innovative solution providing privacy and aesthetic to patients in behavioral healthcare facilities. The product line has since established a significant market presence with a critically important function and purpose.
Kennon’s success and progress is based on innovation, dedication and the desire to provide the best quality products – protecting what is important to the organization and its customers. Kennon continues to demonstrate a commitment to the protection of high value assets through research, development, design, production and supply of quality items protecting high value assets, including the most important asset: life.
Kennon is an equal opportunity employer and will seriously consider every qualified applicant interested in joining our growing team. Please provide a cover letter, résumé, and at least one personal and two professional references by email, mail, or in person.