THE VALUE OF YOUR INVESTMENT
DEVELOP – With our proven commitment to Sheridan, we lead community and economic development efforts to foster a strong business climate for your ongoing success. We focus on growing your leaders and workforce, enhancing our community’s quality of life and retaining and expanding our existing businesses.
- Next Gen Sector Partnerships
- Lead Community Initiatives including Economic Development Task Force
- Key Roles in Housing Action Team and Critical Air Service Team
- Business Retention and Expansion Committee
- Leadership Sheridan County
EDUCATE – Through our diverse offerings, we keep you informed on business best practices and provide quality education and training to improve your employee recruitment, retention and business growth.
- Ignite Business Conference
- Business Connect Groups
- Committee Leadership Opportunities
- Manufacturing Day
- Chamber Lunch Program
CONNECT – Through targeted communications and events, we connect your people, products and services to those who need to know, allowing your marketing dollars to go further and expanding your reach in the community.
- Member 2 Member & Chamber Online Newsletters
- Business Before and After Hours
- Annual Community Guide & Member Directory
- Live Life Local Sheridan County
- Online Job Postings
ADVOCATE – By building strong partnerships, we are your advocate and ensure your voice is represented at the state and local levels. We are the trusted resource to gather and distill the vital information you need to protect and sustain your business.
- Government Affairs Committee
- Legislative & Candidate Forums
- Member Alerts and Business Resource Opportunities
- Wyoming Business and Industry Federation Partnership
- Forums on Infrastructure and Resource Management
We invite you to become a member of the Sheridan County Chamber of Commerce! Download our Membership Packet for more information on the benefits of Chamber membership and for a full investment schedule. Then contact us at (307) 672-2485 with your questions or to arrange a personal visit.
And when you’re ready to join, you can JOIN ONLINE HERE or you can complete the membership application included in the packet and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it by our office at 54 S. Main St. in Sheridan.