Keeping Business in Sheridan County Keeps Sheridan County in Business!
One of the best ways to invest money into our community is through our Chamber Bucks program.
What are Chamber Bucks?
- Chamber Bucks is a gift certificate program provided by the Sheridan County Chamber of Commerce.
- Chamber Bucks can be redeemed at any Chamber member business.
- Chamber Bucks can be purchased by anyone.
- It is a great way to encourage shopping locally!
How to order Chamber Bucks
- Chamber Bucks can be obtained by calling the Chamber of Commerce at 672-2485 or visiting our office at
171 N. Main St.
- Be sure to have the dollar amount needed for each certificate, contact information, and method of payment. There is a $0.50 charge per certificate.
- If ordering a large quantity of Chamber Bucks, advanced notice of your order is appreciated.
- The Chamber staff will provide you with the Chamber Bucks check, a Chamber Bucks envelope and a current brochure of Chamber members which you can present to the recipient.
How to accept Chamber Bucks at my business
- A Chamber Bucks gift certificate is an actual check issued by the Chamber to be used similar to a personal check.
- When a Chamber Bucks check is presented as payment and the purchase is less than the total amount, simply give back the remainder in cash.
- Each check should have two signatures and expires 1 year from issuance.
How can Chamber Bucks improve your business?
- Create Your Own Economic Stimulus Plan
- Use Chamber Bucks to encourage spending in your business!
- Reward customer loyalty with a Chamber Bucks gift certificate.
- Not only will it encourage continued patronage of your business but will help
support the other Chamber member businesses and our local economy.
- Recognition as a Supporter of the Community
- Local business owners recognize those who support the community. By giving Chamber Bucks and encouraging local shopping, you will receive attention from other businesses as an advocate for the home town.
- A business with a good reputation keeps its customers and invites new ones.
- Listing as a Chamber Bucks Accepted Business
- Chamber members are exclusively listed as Chamber Bucks businesses in the brochure that accompanies the gift certificate.
- This listing helps direct the Chamber Bucks gift certificate recipient to your business and other Chamber member businesses and keeps the money in Sheridan County.
- Staff Rewards or Incentives
- Use Chamber Bucks as a wellness incentive for your employees or for special recognition of a job well done.
- Using Chamber Bucks in this way helps support your business and/or your fellow Chamber members.
- Use for a Raffle Prize
- Give Chamber Bucks as a prize.
- Hold a raffle for customers and give Chamber Bucks to the winner!
- Give as a Gift: Chamber Bucks make great gifts for any special occasion including birthdays, graduation,
Administrative Professionals’ Day and Christmas.